miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

CDLC

CDLC is one of my favorite restaurants to go to for lunch, an early dinner with friends or a late dinner. The atmosphere inside of this restaurant is just spectacular. It is located right on the beach in Port Olympic. This main reason why I love coming to this restaurant is because there is an outdoors area where you can sit outside on couches and enjoy a drink with your friends. It is very casual and of course a great meal! This is one of the restaurants that I was told to come to when I arrived in Barcelona. It is a more touristy restaurant compared to other ones, but I enjoy coming here for the atmosphere and great food. Every time my friends and I come to CDLC we always order the hummus platter. It has different types of dips in the platter that comes with falafel and pita. Most of the food in the restaurant is mediterranean cuisine but they do have sushi rolls as well. This is one of my favorite restaurants to bring friends to that are visiting barcelona!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario