miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Organic Market

This food market/restaurant is by far my favorite place to go for lunch! I wish I had found this spot earlier in the school year, but now that I have discovered it I go all the time! It is called Organic Market and it is located right by the metro stop Catalunya, only 2 stops away from school. They have wok, to pasta, to burgers to even sushi! Everything in this market is organically grown and prepared fresh right in front of your eyes. I enjoy the chicken wok the most, it is one of my favorites! I recently just had the home made pear ravioli and I must say it is to die for! This is defiantly a place that I would recommend to future students coming to Barcelona. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very warming and welcoming. You can either eat at the restaurant or take it to go! Organic market is one of my favorite places to go have an enjoyable lunch with my friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario