miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Happy Pills - Candy Store

If you ask anyone, I have the biggest sweet tooth! Happy Pills is a little candy store that is located throughout Barcelona. It is very creative how they set up the candy store. You walk inside and you are able to pick a jar that ranges from 2 euros to 12 euros. In that jar you can fill up as much candy as you want. The 2 euros jars are small compared to the 12 euro jars. Once you pick your size jar you are able to pick the candy that you want. You put on a glove and pick the candy and you physically put the candy in whatever order you choose. The candy is organized by color which is every unique. Once you are done filling up your jar you are not done! You get to choose a sticker that says Happy Pills and then a saying on it to make your day. For an example, "To feel the magic of Barcelona". This was my recent Happy Pills candy jar. I have been collecting them ever since I have arrived here and I should not even tell you how many I have! This candy store is such a creative idea!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario