lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

La Boqueria Market

La Boqueria Market must be one of the most fascinating spots to go visit in Barcelona! The vibrant colors when you walk in are just magnificent. When I saw all of the vegetables, fruits and nuts, I could not help myself but stare at all of the fresh fruit right in front of my eyes. The candy, is another story! I have never layed my eyes on bigger pieces of gummy bears in my life! I felt as if I was a child in this market because the smile of my face was from ear to ear! The gelato in the market is so fresh that it melts in your mouth. Every time I go into the market, I am overly excited to see what they received! Even though this market is rather busy, since it is touristy, I enjoy the excitement of coming to this market.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario