lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Museu de la xocolata

Since I am obsessed with chocolate, why not visit the Chocolate Museum in Barcelona! While on a days outing, I decided to look up the address for the museum and head towards the direction of it. My mouth dropped as soon as I entered the museum! To enter the museum, you received a chocolate bar that had a bar code on it. That was considered you "ticket". When walking inside, I could smell the fresh aroma of the chocolate. In the museum that was rather small, we saw a chocolate sculpture of SpongeBob Squarepants and of warriors fighting. I found it unique how they could mold the chocolate into figures. When we walked outside of the museum, there was a Culinary School going on that you could watch in the courtyard. There must have been a group of 25 young adults learning how to made chocolate. I enjoyed my "ticket" as soon a we left the museum!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario