miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Futbol Game - GO BARCA!

When my family visited me back in March all my father wanted to do was go to a Barcelona futbol game. So we got 4 tickets to the Barcelona Futbol Game on Tuesday, March 8th 2012. Who would have thought we were going to see history! Lionel Messi became the first player to score 5 goals in a champions league! On this day, when we arrived at the stadium I could not get over huge the stadium was. It hold about 100,000 people. Everyone in the stadium is wearing some sort of Barcelona Futbol gear such as a scarf, jersey, t-shirt or even holding a banner. Everyone in the stadium is basically bleeding red and blue! They are cheering for their heroes and absolutely love watching futbol games. I found it very interning that throughout the soccer game, you are sitting down unless some scores a goal. You are never standing up and chanting. Only when a goal is scored is when people sing songs and chant for their Barcelona. I am glad that I went to a futbol game during my abroad experience in Barcelona.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario